Clear the decks!
On 21st October we will be hosting a supporters and information night in Sydney. ‘Who should come along to such a night?’ We’ll I am glad you allowed me to ask that question for you! The following people should come along:
- People interested in coming to Wellington to help plant the church
- People who are related to people coming to Wellington to help plant the church
- Kiwi Christians who are enjoying the blessings of living in the ‘lucky country’ and who want to see more churches planted back home
- People who are interested in finding out more about what we will be doing in Wellington
- People who are generously considering financially supporting the church plant
- People who are kindly praying for us, the church plant and Wellington
- People who have finished watching Breaking Bad and are yet to become addicted to Homeland Season 3
- People who have questions about what we are doing and why
- People who want to partner with us but are unsure exactly how to do it
- People who like us and don’t want to see us unemployed and living in a ditch
- Anyone else who is not mentioned above
Where: St Luke’s Miranda (Fellowship Centre) which is on the corner of The Kingsway & Jackson Ave in Miranda. See Google Maps.
When: 7:30 – 9:00pm on Monday 21st October
What will we be doing?
On the night there will be a chance to find out more, to ask questions, to pray and to respond with how you can partner with us. This will all be accompanied by some live music, a light supper and some real live Kiwis (the people not the birds) to meet and talk to.